How to Apply
1. Accademia Riaci admits students as young as fourteen.
2. A sufficient English or Spanish language proficiency.
30 days before the beginning of class. Please inquire about the availability of the selected program.
Required Documents (digital copy)
- Application Form
- A copy of your passport (ID page only)
- For “Advanced Students”
We will arrange your class depending on what you did before. Therefore, please send us your portfolio.
– a portfolio of twelve original works (pdf format) with a brief description of each work.
2. After receiving the required documents, the Office of Admissions will contact you within 48 hours letting you know if you are accepted into the program.
3. If you are accepted, the Office of Admissions will send you an invoice containing the bank account details to pay the course fees.
Note: When applying to ACCADEMIA RIACI, the student commits to agree and accept the coditions stated in the GENERAL CONDITIONS.
Course fees must be paid exclusively by WIRE TRANSFER (bank transfer), directly to the bank account provided by the OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS.